Thursday, 24 June 2010

Have No Trousers

Happy Have No Trousers Day!

In response to the poll in the post below I am giving the punters what they want. As you may correctly have guessed I shall post all three options and spread them out a bit in a shameless bid to pad my material for at least a week.

So, to those who voted for erotic photos I apologise and instead present this poorly shot mobile phone image of me before putting on some trousers and going to work.
The above is what the burlyesque movement is all about. A lacy bra, a bellyful of good stuff and thighs that can crack coconuts. If only I were holding a sack of nutty slack instead of a mobile phone, or maybe a squalling toddler on each meaty hip. Still, I did my best to capture the essence of burlyesque in the minutes I could spare from my busy day. So many people to please, only one Luka.

Now I must away to finish honing my literary gems for your delectation and delight.

(What rhymes with cock-knocker?)

15 comments:

Heff said...

Jock dropper ?!?

Osbasso said...

Happy Blogaversary, Luka! If I'd have voted, I'll admit that this is the way I would have gone, too... Not bad at all for a busy lady!

MinorityReport said...

Beautiful.
Love that lingerie set!
HHNT.

the eternal list said...

fab pic!

love the HNT wordplay :)

Southern Sage said...

Looking sexy to me! Great pic

Helga Hansen said...

You know I said I didn't really want to gawp at erotic photos... well, you've changed my mind.

Oh, and how about "gob stopper"... :D

vanillaedge said...

Yay! You actually *are* a cutie, I'm pleased to discover. No wonder strange men give you the glance over in the markets.

Walker said...

Happy Blogaversary

Ah you look stunning out of trousers and probably only serve to make them look good when you wear them.
But I bet a dress makes you feel a lot more adventurous.

Cheeky Minx said...

Wry humour and sexy sauce?! (sigh)

Happy Blogaversary!

Vixen said...

Wow....very burlesque and I *love* it on you, so perfectly executed!

xo

BTExpress said...

I don't know what rhymes, but I know you look great.

Kevin Lomax said...

Nice pic! Love it!

Luka said...

Thank you, thank you.

You are all quite lovely and have won a poem.

ejaculating dildos said...

Stunning! So sexy great pic I like it! Thanks for sharing it!

dickey said...

It's your hair. The ringlets. Of course the clothes are good and you wear them so well. But your hair, the line of your jaw and lovely neck.

So near, yet so far away.