Monday, 21 June 2010

Happy Blogoversary

The Boudoir sprang, fully formed and magnificent, from my mental loins 3 years ago tomorrow!

The world of sex blogging didn't know what had hit it. It didn't even notice what had hit it for the most part. I am like an annoying gnat whining around the steaming nether parts of a giant beast.

I may post something special to celebrate my longevity in this fleeting online world.

Choose from the following options:
  • Erotic photos of your glamorous hostess
  • An epic poem about the deeply unattractive
  • A disturbingly arousing short story

Cast your votes now!

17 comments:

Get8More said...

The hostess with the mostess (on toastes) ...

Charlene said...

Disturbing arousing short story!

Heff said...

#2 !

Ro said...

Would the short story involve lard?

That aside, happy whotsit for the morrow, ma'am.

Dangerous Lilly said...

Congrats on 3 years! I'm torn between #2 and 3 to be honest.

Ceeej said...

1, umm, no, errmmm, 3, no, no wait, 2 oh nust, all 3?

Some Chilean Woman said...

I'm greedy so I'll take an arousing short story with poetic rhymes and pictures to keep me interested.

Helga Hansen said...

I'm adding my voice to #2 - I'm not at all interested in your bits, no matter how erotically you expose them, and I'd like to think your poetry would arouse me! :D

Mike from Adelaide said...

I'm with Ceeej...Oh who am I kidding. I'm a man. Pictures please!

Riff Dog said...

What kind of men are these guys??? (Okay, granted, they're not all men.) Real men vote #1!

Curvaceous Dee said...

Happy anniversary! It's always a pleasure to read your tart(y) offerings :)

xx Dee

Anonymous said...

Door number 4, please....

Anonymous said...

Oops!
All of the above....

Hubman said...

I'm with Riff Dog, #1!

Luka said...

Thank you all for your kind, congratulatory messages and your votes.

I shall now have these independently verified and post the results shortly.

Happy said...

Am I too late to suggest
that you post all three?

ejaculating dildos said...

Congrats on your 3rd year anniversary! Hmm.. Can I choose all! lol..