Tuesday, 27 April 2010

All Work and No Play

I am working long hours at the moment. I barely have time to catch up with my personal email let alone find a window for trawling the web for sex blogging shenanigans to point and laugh at.

I know this leaves a gaping void in the lives of Luka lovers everywhere but I will back to fill it in short order. I shall be responding to comments and posting acerbic nonsense again before the end of the week.

In the meantime here is a camera-phone self portrait of me at work, in my worky waistcoat, working hard which you may print out and draw comedy glasses/stubble/moustache/black teeth upon if you feel the need for that quick fix of childish humour you usually find here.

9 comments:

Helga Hansen said...

The photo is far too gorgeous to deface! And don't worry - the Luka Faithful will still be here, waiting...

Ceeej said...

Now how do I get the marker pen off my monitor?

Ceeej said...

You look good with a beard...

Sulpicia said...

Luka: I cannot deface your face. Do NOT even try to make me. Even for laughs. I will NOT do it. XS

Dangerous Lilly said...

*pinches your cheeks*

such a cute smile

Carnalis said...

did you know i have vampiristic tendencies?

Luka said...

Helga - thank you :)

Ceeej - Try Tippex.

Sulpicia - oh go on.

Dangerous Lilly - I am just adorable, I know.

Carnalis - And I though I was the one who went for the jugular :)

Boxer said...

distracted by fabulous photo to really comment on grocery store, but must say I'm surprised ANY one can render you speechless.

Luka said...

Boxer - I know, it's hard to believe but true. I was completely wrongfooted by this unexpected show of salaciousness.