Thursday, 11 March 2010

Look At My New Underwear HNT

It has been quite a while since I treated myself to decadent underwear. During the long, cold winter I have bought industrial strength knickers, sturdy bras and warm woolly tights but I haven't bought anything frivolous for far too long.

Maybe it's because spring is in the offing, maybe it's because I needed a boost, maybe it's because I drank a bottle of Pinot Grigio and went shopping online. Whatever the reason I found myself happily accepting a parcel from the postman (is there anything finer than sending yourself a present and not remembering until the package arrives?) and hurriedly retiring to the Boudoir to try on my new garments.

I was so pleased with the results I took a few poor quality webcam shots so I could share my nylon-clad pillowy thighs with the world.

Anyone who thinks purple leopard print is a bad choice for the wobbly of belly is clearly misguided. It is the only choice for those who want to look like they have lovebites all over their (lilac) ladyparts. A mottled mons effect, that's what I, as a big woman, have been waiting for.

I decided to share my pillowy bosoms with the world too. The pendant is a gift from a friend and I am pleased I now have underwear to match. I will think of her every time I put on my purple leopard print mega pants.
Here you go, this is the whole ensemble. What do you think?




15 comments:

Dangerous Lilly said...

Oooooo! Very lovely ensemble Luka! And it's highly flattering to you as well!

Curvaceous Dee said...

I think we all need mottled mons, personally. At least, I totally want the underwear you're showing off! (It looks great on you - which means it'd look great on me, too ...)

xx Dee

ceeej said...

I think I may have already said it was going to be a good week.

I like your taste in frivolity very much indeed, perhaps a little more Pinot induced online shopping?

Helga Hansen said...

I think Mr Luka is going to be one happy man! :D

Go get 'em, Tiger. Oh... no, wait... go get 'em, Lilac Leopard Lady!

Carnalis said...

You look wonderful - it is a very sexy outfit. I didn't know leopards came in purple - I have mega pants too, in boring beige leopard, but i feel they are inferior compared to your lilac version. I want.

The pendant looks great too .. i knew it would :D

Heff said...

Totally awesome.

EmmaK said...

Must say I think the violet leopard print looks divine as do your orbs!

Southern Sage said...

very very very sexy. Awesome pics.

Jade said...

Mmm, "pillowy thighs and bosoms..." what could be better. Oh wait, "pillowy thighs and bosoms" accented by purple leopard print! Yay!

Very very sexy indeed.

HHNT!

Osbasso said...

Welcome back! I think spring is a great time to show off! Love the whole look!

Vixen said...

Oh I like that a lot. You look great in it! Love the print!

MIbowhunter said...

Way to go< i enjoyed it very much!

HHNT

Luka said...

Thank you all for your kind and supportive comments regarding my mottled mons and purple-hued wobbly bits. Me and my megapants salute you! x

Happy said...

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr definition: - onomatapoeic representation of the sound made by an appreciative human male when he sees something very enticing clad in leopard skin finery

or, as the Facebook community would say...

Happy likes this :-)

xx

Luka said...

Happy - and I am happy that you are happy, Happy. And of course, you are the exception to the rule in my subsequent blog post x