Thursday, 11 February 2010

To My (ex)Valentine

I used to adore every hair on your head
I used to believe every word that you said
I used to enjoy having your hand in mine
But now I can't stand you, my (ex)Valentine

I used to think your funny ways were so cute
I used to find all of your jokes such a hoot
I used to say your odd behaviour was fine
You're really a nobhead, my (ex)Valentine

I used to excuse all the times you were rude
I used to fret if you were in a bad mood
I used to wait for you, patiently, in line
Now you can fuck off, my (ex)Valentine

I used to think you were a wonderful guy
I used to think of you, look dreamy and sigh
I used to think your arse was full of sunshine
But you're full of shit, my (ex)Valentine

7 comments:

Glasjay said...

I see you got that job with hallmark then

Helga Hansen said...

Is this card available on Moonpig? I want it!

Ro said...

What Helga said!

I know just the recipient :-)

Jackie Adshead said...

Mmmm I think you should market this! :)

Walker said...

I love it!!!!!

Happy Valentine's to you not your EX dodo

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

nursemyra said...

haha... been there, done that