Thursday, 21 January 2010

Space Hopper Sex Scandal Exclusive

International Top Sex Blogger Luka, 37, has been spotted cavorting in disreputable nightspots with the new playmate in her life, a large orange space hopper.

Our reporter caught up with bouncy Barbed Wire Boudoir babe Luka as she rode up to the bar for another pint of Pinot.

"I've never been happier," asserted Luka as she wobbled gently on her oversized rubber ball.

"Unlike some over-inflated egos I've bounced around with in my time, Spacey is smooth, fun and uncomplicated.

He also has ridged horns and a smile like mine.

What's not to love?

Mind you, he's crap at holding his drink."

6 comments:

Ro said...

Spacey also looks rather flaccid, if you don't mind me saying so.

I guess it could just be that he's exceptionally relaxed in your presence ...

ceeej said...

Careful with those horns..

Walker said...

But does it squeek.
Oh......that's your job, my bad

Robert Swipe said...

"Unlike some over-inflated egos..."

Sorry Barb - I miread that at first. Thought you said "some over-inflated eggs"...

(I use a large vibrating one, meself. Tastes horrible, but good for getting into work on...)

Laters...

;)

L.U.V. on ya,

Bob

Luka said...

Ro - how dare you impugn Spacey's firmness! He is fully inflated, I'll have you know, I just have a big heavy arse.

Ceeej - I have put them somewhere safe.

Walker - I'm not sure if I have ever squeaked...

Bob - hello! Eggs, egos, they can both be fragile. Even the vibrating ones.

Glasjay said...

One handle to hold and one handle to...