Monday, 26 October 2009

The Luka Interviews - More Audience Participation!

"Now what?" I hear you ask.

"Now for my new project," I reply.

I am in the process of contacting a varied selection of Those Who Blog to see who is willing to lie on my virtual chaise longue and subject themselves to a Luka style interview.

This is where the audience participation bit comes in: who would you most like to see pumped for personal information? What questions would you most like to ask? If you don't want to risk offence in the comments box (you may, for example, be trying to schmooze your way to the Blogger A-List and a possible book deal, and not want to find yourself kicked off prestigious blogrolls when you ask me to find out if that certain someone is really a journalist/happily married accountant/man) do feel free to email your suggestions to the usual address.

Oh, and I'm not restricting this to Sex Blogs, I'm up for bothering anyone at all online.

15 comments:

Glasjay said...

Hi Luka,
the only bloggers I can think if are friends and I don't think they'd be very interesting to interview.

In other news, I've set up my own sex blog! Go have a look please http://talesoftheunderpant.blogspot.com/

Luka said...

Excellent, you should be fleshbotted at once!

Ceeej said...

I'm sure Carnalis would be appreciative of a good pumping and I'd quite like to watch as well.

Luka said...

Ceeej - would you like me to interview her in slow motion while we pillow fight in our pyjamas too?

Glasjay said...

Hi Luka. Did you have a look?

Luka said...

I did indeed and found it to be a right saucy romp.

Glasjay said...

Fank you very much governor...erm...governess

PS. Should I be taking this more seriously?

Luka said...

Glasjay - I don't take sex blogging seriously so I don't see why anyone else should.

Glasjay said...

Thank god for that!

Hmm, still no comments or awards for my awesome blog post yet :(

Ceeej said...

Mmm pillow fight, pyjamas, sleepover, oh you girls.

Will there be chocolate?

Luka said...

Glasjay - I've tried to comment, twice, but your site is too sexy for me or something, and just won't let me!

Ceeej - yes, smeared all over our heaving bosoms.

Glasjay said...

Really? Weird. Would you mind trying again please?

Luka said...

Glasjay - done and done.

Glasjay said...

WOO HOO!
I shall go and reply post haste!
(did you see what I did there?)

Anonymous said...

Very Interesting!
Thank You!