Sunday, 13 September 2009

Saucy Raunchy Sexy Sex Post

This week I am delighted to present a preview of my new erotic memoir "Big Bosom Bunk Up". I shall be publishing this much-admired and highly acclaimed piece of literate smut in installments as it is just too sexy to post all in one go. Your seats will be ruined. This gives you a chance to fetch a towel.

***

"Strip," he growled, his manly lip curling in anticipation, his manly chest chair curling in perspiration.

His powerful physique stood silhouetted against the sunshine streaming through the window of the Boudoir, broad shouldered, narrow hipped and with an erection you could hang your anorak on. I was so excited I could barely finish my tea.

Under his unwavering gaze I began to unfasten my cardigan, my eyes never leaving his as I wrestled with those oversized buttons. Jauntily I flung the garment aside, knocking over a glass of water and the bedside lamp in the process, and posed panting in my amply filled vest. It was a deeply erotic moment and obviously testing the resolve of my eager companion. I could sense his fingers itching to tug the vest top over my head as I seductively struggled with it, arms in the air, face obscured, and could almost feel his steel will pressing upon me as my exposed bosoms jiggled temptingly with my efforts. "There," I gasped, as I finally emerged, triumphant. "Just the jeans to go!"

He could hold back no longer. With an exultant cry of "For fuck's sake!" he pounced upon my feminine form and practically tore the fabric from my body. There was a slight delay at the shoes, which should have been taken off first, really, but he soon made short work of those, flinging them to the far corners of the room, startling the cat.

"Oh," he breathed as he masterfully parted my knees and knelt between them. "What a gorgeous view. Like a fluffy black cloud over a marshmallow mountain, and twin peaks beyond. I shall have to explore."

"Oh my," I gasped as he began his ascent, my mind whirling with too many double entendres to articulate. I could wax lyrical on protective equipment, helmets, getting up and staying up, falling into crevices, that sort of thing, but sensation was overtaking speech. "There, yes, oh god, there!" I eloquently cried as he found his first fingerholds. "Avalanche!"

***

Check back soon for the next installment, which features "throbbing", "pulsating" and possibly "spurting". Oh, and "moist".

10 comments:

Curvaceous Dee said...

"Avalanche!"

Brilliant :)

xx Dee

B said...

Aaaah. Brilliant. Just what i needed this Monday. Some proper sex blogging.

My eyes were wetter than my knickers, was that the intention?

Happy said...

Bang on form again!

I loved "...so excited I could barely finish my tea"
and have memories of being in that "...slight delay at the shoes, which should have been taken off first, really..." situation

All in all a very definite A++ m'dear.
Can't wait for the second instalment - does it begin "Later that same day" or is he more of a one-hit wonder?

Clare said...

very, very funny. Can't wait for the next exciting installment!

Old and past it said...

I hope he doesn't wave that erection around too frantically - could put someone's eye out, or at the very least knock over a cup of tea.

I am glad I am back in the Boudoir for this kinky filth!

Best love.

Luka said...

Dee - Glad you liked it! x

B - eyes, pants, it's all good as long as there was a reaction.

Happy - I can do either, I am a slave to my readers desires.

Clare - thanks, I am sure to get some sort of award for the next one.

Old and Past It - health and safety is my primary concern, so I did have to sheath that weapon.

Suzanne Portnoy said...

Can't wait for moist.

Ro said...

Welcome back, sex-blogger extraordinaire! Didn't I say you were being missed? :-)

Now onto your next post ... if I dare!

Luka said...

Suzanne - none of us can.

Ro - Aw, gawd bless ya x

Anonymous said...

Very amusing opinion