Tuesday, 15 September 2009

Saucy Raunchy Sexy Sex Post, Part Two PLUS Audience Participation

Yes, it's once again time to relax with my amazing erotic storytelling abilities, a glass of wine and a box of tissues.

And now with Added Audience Participation (at the end, so it doesn't interefere with the frenzied wanking.)

***

"That was amazing," I gasped between breaths, my heart pounding, the sheets and my lover entangled around my legs.

"Yes, " he agreed. "My ears are still ringing and I think I've lost a filling. And my watch."

It had been an ecstatic, noisy, energetic coupling, a hedonistic interlude in an otherwise mundane day. Our bodies were slick with the fluids of love; sweat, semen, ladyjuice, WD40 and Ribena.

"Let's hop in the shower," I suggested, peeling myself off the mattress with a sound much like unfastening velcro. A shared shower is always a sexy idea. All that steam, all that slipperiness, and all in an area the size of your average phone box.

"It's a bit of a tight fit, isn't it?" I mumbled, face squashed against the tiles as I tried to reach around the manly bulk of my man's powerful physique for the soap. "Still, you seem to be enjoying it!"

"That's the loofah."

"Is it? No, leave it where it is."

I straightened up, soap in hand, and ran its slippery surface over his rippling pectorals, sliding lower until I encountered his huge throbbing manhood. How could I have possibly mistaken the loofah for this? His cock was so much bigger, for a start, and so very hard. This man's powers of recovery were truly impressive. He'd already had three enormous orgasms just from giving me oral pleasure and now he was pulsating and primed for more. I considered myself a very lucky girl indeed, until I remembered that I'm incredibly alluring, sexually talented and enduringly moist so, really, it's what I should expect from a lover. Anything less and I'd probably call him a poof and kick him out of bed.

"Take me now," I cried, all in a lather. The bubbles and steam had made me giddy and reckless.

"How?" He had a point. We were crammed so tightly together we were probably having sex in many different ways already. We grappled like two oiled wrestlers for a minute or two. It was highly arousing, as anyone who's tried to catch a greased pig will know.

"I know, I'll raise myself up by hanging onto the top of the shower cubicle like this and then you can- oh. Fucking flimsy shower cubicles."

"At least there's more room now. Let's play Prison Drama," he smiled dropping the soap on the floor. "Pick it up."

***

Audience Participation Bit: Super-hot anal action ahoy! But what key words or phrases would you like to see in the next installment? What would enhance your one-handed reading pleasure? Don't be shy, let it fly. Fill my box with your hot vocabulary and I shall incorporate it into a Fleshbot/Sugasm/Guild of Erotic Writers/Sex Blogger of the Year award-winning post.

10 comments:

Heff said...

That did it for me. No complaints.

B said...

Marmite.
ladyjuice*.
flaps.
knob.
feather boa.
fruit cake.
toothache.
pre-cum**.
death slide***



*you can't have too much ladyjuice
**maybe not
*** ok. I'll stop now.

Ro said...

WD40, eh? The lubricant of conno-sewers. I hope you remembered that latex and WD40 don't mix ... or, rather, that they mix rather too well.

Do you think you could somehow squeeze "adjustable spanner" into the next episode? It's not that I'd find it particularly erotic, simply that I'd like to see how you manage it :-)

Anna said...

Crumpets. Hot, buttery crumpets like Nanny used to make.

Please. It'll be funny - sorry, hot.

Happy said...

diaorrhea (sp?)
flatulence
trickle
sprain

Old and past it said...

Any of the following might tip me over the brink:
stottie
grout
laser screeding
duck tape
muffin

I'll keep a spare incontinence pad handy.

pateinduced said...

Grab the equipment at hand (for "prison drama", of course)(:

Plastic shower curtain,
Broken curtain rod,
Blind, chasing soap bar.

But, too much slippery water makes unsightly wrinkles. You need rope; and new towels, anyway....

... E-gads, don't write the thing for her!@ Never mind my scene. I can never match your skills and imagination.

pi

Carnalis said...

i'm taking notes for my own raunchy moments.


More foodie references please.

Anonymous said...

Synesthesia...

Luka said...

Heff - hooray for silly sex scenes!

B - an interesting - revealing, even - selection which I will do my best with.

Ro - I'm sure I can squeeze an adjustable spanner in with lashings of WD40.

Happy - blimey, you do have a warped mind!

Old and Past It - I know what you mean, I'm aroused just reading the list.

Pateinduced - good lord, you have, in a few choice words, created quite the scene there!

Carnalis - I shall see if I can fit in a cream horn or similar.

Anonymous - like it.