- He's put the gifts you've bought him on ebay
- He's told his friends to tell you he's dead
- You've had one text from him in the last six months and that was almost certainly in error as it appears to be for someone named Ken
- He moves house without telling you
- Given the choice between fuddle-duddling with your wibbly-wobblies or creosoting the shed, he chooses the shed
- You spot his new advert on a popular find-a-social-inadequate-and-fuck-them website
- He has a new answerphone message that invites callers to speak after the beep, unless they are you, in which case you can fuck off
- He forgets your birthday
- He forgets your name
- You spot him leaving the church with a woman in a big white dress
Monday, 20 July 2009
You Know He's Over You When...
"Does that hurt?" "Um...no, no, that's fine." "Damn. How about now?" "Ow! OwOwOwOwOwOwOwOw! Fuck!&quo...
It's a good question, one that remains both unasked and unanswered. I found myself back in here by chance. A random comment on Facebo...
The sex blogger now known as Bert Was demanding and terribly curt I said "where's your class?" He said "up your arse&q...