Wednesday, 3 December 2008

The Gift of Song

If you enjoy my unique way with words and buying crap presents for people you have to give a gift to but don't really like, then this is the perfect choice for you!

Recorded to the highest production values possible whilst under the influence of two bottles of Pinot Grigio and a kebab, this is a true Christmas Classic, destined to become a treasured family heirloom.

From such sentimental, yet offensive, ballads as Little Bummer Boy through to the jaunty fun of Tingle Balls and the uplifiting Ding Dong Merrily Online these are seasonal sex blogger songs which will be a joy to listen to, time and time again.

Don't delay, buy your copy today! Simply enter your credit card details in the comments box below to ensure your stocking is full of Luka's ditties.

Remember - LingaLongaLuka is not available from any shops. Order today and receive a free festive sock puppet!

10 comments:

L. said...

Something for the wish list! I'll get my parents or my in-laws on it.

I, for one, would love to read the lyrics to Wanker Wonderland.

somechileanwoman said...

I'm getting just to get the free festive sock puppet!

Trixie said...

4747 4354 1278 6969

Can I have 12 please? One to play each day of christmas...I'm sure I'm going to have to burn each one after playing as I'm sure it's gonna be that filthy!

Luka said...

L - sometimes Christmas wishes really come true!

SomeChileanWoman - you won't be disappointed. Well, you might, but it'll be too late by then.

Trixie - they make me feel grubby just looking at them.

Helga Hansen said...

My favourite carol - His nuts roasting on an open fire... :D

Luka said...

Helga - very good, I shall add it to the playlist.

Jackie Adshead said...

Wow! What a brilliant gift! I can see this one running for years and years - "Now Luka - number 69"!!!
:)

Luka said...

Jackie - how did I know you'd like that track listing? :)

Walker said...

Does it come on 8-track?

Luka said...

Walker - it comes as an mpeg, a CD, a cassette tape or a suppository.