Monday, 24 November 2008

The Naked Truth

This Week In Your Super Value Boudoir:

Luka finally tells her exclusive story.

"I am sick of all the secrecy in sex blogging. All those snide remarks and cryptic comments. It's time for the naked truth. In this week's special 8-page pullout feature I'll probably have some pics of me lounging about in lingerie and have exciting paragraph headings like "Sleazy Sex Act" or "Raunchy Romp". I'll probably get a "Steamy" in there too. Get ready for my shocking exposés on:

  • My Late Night Five-in-a-Box Chat Sessions
  • Sordid Sex Pics Online - Just Whose Body Part is Whose?
  • Sex Blog Stalkers - The Shame of the Top Names Found Raiding My Dustbin
  • The Pussy-Whipped and Cuntstruck - Who's Really Working Those Sock Puppet "Alpha Males"?
  • and Much, More More!"

8 comments:

Freddy said...

picgeaonts again?

Luka said...

As if! I'm just trying to up sales with a bit of scandal.

Anonymous said...

Is there a free gift?

Luka said...

Anonymous - You can have any copy of Tantric Sex Blogging from Issue No 3 through to Issue No 52, I can't shift the fuckers.

Carnalis said...

naked scandal?

*settles down for a good time*

Luka said...

Carnalis - naked, dimpled and somewhat goosepimpled - the very best kind of scandal. Comes with picture of me in my nightie and a free copy of Tantric Sex Blogging - let the good times roll!

Walker said...

I got my popcorn ready so you go ahead and butter it up for me ;)

Luka said...

Walker - I'm not sure where you're keeping that popcorn cos I can't see a bowl....