Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Bing Bong!

Hello, ladies and gentlemen, this is your Captain, Luka, speaking.

We are currently cruising at a height way above some people's heads and will be arriving at our destination right on schedule.

We did experience some turbulence earlier, due to excessive wind conditions emanating from the south. While we may encounter the occasional bump if we should hit another pocket of hot air, I am confident we are through the worst of it now.

I am sending my trolley dollies round with complimentary wine and cheesey biscuits and please do take advantage of the duty free offers available. I can heartily recommend the fags and booze and my new fragrance, "Eau de Twats I Have To Deal With".

Thank you for flying Luka Airlines. No, don't undo those seatbelts just yet.

12 comments:

Helga Hansen said...

Do you have peanuts? Salted, if possible. Not sure about the scent, though... what are the main ingredients? Can I try before I buy?

Carnalis said...

*checks under seat for WMD*

a glass of something dark and fruity would be lovely ... can i take off my crash helmet yet?

Luka said...

Helga - I might have a few nuts on board. I'll have a look. Yup.

The scent is mostly musk with a hint of nylon.

Carnalis - you may remove your helmet but it's up to you whether you wish to keep your head between my knees.

Freddy said...

does nylon smell?

I'm more a poly-cotton man myself, unless there's silk...

That search for WMD looks fun. I think I'll help.

Freak At Heart said...

Can I purchase a ticket to fly?

Luka said...

Freddy - nylon traps smells, so is good for a longer lasting aroma.

Freak at Heart - of course!

Freak At Heart said...

Where are we going?

Luka said...

Freak at Heart - a mile high, at least!

Freak At Heart said...

Sounds like a weirner to me!!!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

So flying Virgin isn't a go-er then?

(Go on, email me, email me, you know you want to bully blogger ;) )

Luka said...

Freak at Heart - absolutely!

Anonymous - naughty people are fun people :)

Freak At Heart said...

I like how you travel!!!