Friday, 5 September 2008

Perhaps I Am a Sex Blogger After All

I am honoured and surprised to find that the lovely Rori of Between my Sheets has placed me on her list of Top Sex Bloggers 2008!

I am in most excellent company, reading through the rest of the names included there, though I do feel a bit of a fraud. Wasn't I the one who boldly stated "this is not a sex blog"? Didn't I mock awards, Half Nekkid Thursdays, sex toy reviews and, well, the whole sex blogging community?

Yet just this week I have been reviewed and found myself included on a list of top table, A-list sex bloggers! Plus of course there are my two Fleshbots. Two. Oh, and all the HNTs.

Have I been assimilated? Am I losing my edge? Or is it more that not all of the sex blogging community is afraid of, or feels sullied by, a little bit of satirical sniping now and then? I would hope it is the latter as I would hate to think I am no longer the grumpy old ratbag you have all come to know and tolerate. Do tell me if you think otherwise though.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Losing your edge? That'll be the frickin' day, Luka. Not grumpy but sassy and sassy ladies are yummy. Man girl you rock! Certainly rock my whatever lol
love hugs, smooched and a grope on that lovely ass of your frim
your
Beau

Carnalis said...

i hope to see all manner of dubious stains on the top table cloth from now on ... and fruitiness of allsorts.

*mock on* x

Ellie said...

Ha! I nominated you and I stand by it. In fact you should probably be several notches up the list ;)

Walker said...

Sex Blog is in the eye of the reader.
That's what happens when you aim to high ;)

Curvaceous Dee said...

I was really pleased to see you on the list, Luka - while your blog isn't just steamy posts, it is very much involved in the sex and sex-blogger side of things. So you definitely belong - and you have the best 'prick' out of anyone I know!

*smooches* and congrats,
Dee

Jackie Adshead said...

Nah, you've not lost it - you have two sides to you - the nice soft pleasant one and the sharper more acidic one - we love both - and never know which we're going to get - which adds to the frisson of enjoyment - Luka is soft pink slippers, or Luka in killer heels!!!!

Luka said...

Beau - so I am a sassy old ratbag then? A small distinction, but an important one :)

Carnalis - I like "mock on" and shall use it lots now.

Ellie - you are toptastic and I want to smother you with kisses and Nutella.

Walker - heh, you funny.

Dee - thanks, it was good to see you on the list too!

Jackie - insightful as ever. I do not have a split personality, I am merely multi-faceted. I like it. :)

Helga Hansen said...

~sees the word Nutella and abandons her laptop to go off in search of her jar~

Just carry on doing what ya do... it's why we keep coming back!

Anonymous said...

Damn it did I say old ratbag? fuck no! You are my sassy lady. period. old, my ass. ratbag? bah! sexy wench is more like it.
love ya
Beau

Baby said...

Oh Can I add to your "Beau"'s comment - "sexy wench is more like it.".. who Happens to have Orgasmically great taste in Shoes!!!!

Luka said...

Helga - I shall endeavour to never change :)

Beau - love ya too!

Baby - you certainly may! The shoes always deserve a mention :)

Lynsey said...

Much deserved!

Luka said...

Lynsey - big smoochies coming your way! x

Suzanne Portnoy said...

Congrats - you deserve it! Now put your feet up, relax and then take a picture of another great pair of shoes.

Luka said...

Suzanne - thanks! I feel the need for boots though, now the weather is so wintry.

Suzanne Portnoy said...

I've given in and now live in my cowboy boots. I thought I might get another month in my high heeled sandals but, let's face it, who was I kidding?

Luka said...

Suzanne - on the plus side I can happily go back to not painting my toenails now they are back in socks.