Tuesday, 5 August 2008

Shove It

I pushed her and then she fell in
And I know I've committed a sin
I wasn't sure that I'd dare
But I saw her stood there
So I pushed her and then she fell in.

I pushed her and then she fell in
And I know that's a bad way to win
But she said she didn't care
Stuck her nose in the air
So I pushed her and then she fell in.

I pushed her and then she fell in
And I know that it's not right to grin
But she asked for it, I swear
She drove me to despair
So I pushed her and then she fell in.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not even gonna ask--nope, no way nope! uh uh! noosiree nope nah, no!

Ok what'd you push her into for chrissake? lmao

love
Beau

Luka said...

Beau - I pushed her into the metaphor of my choice :)

Helga Hansen said...

Love it! Please note though... I can swim! ;)

Luka said...

Helga - thank you. Oh, for you I would throw in a lifebelt :)

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO--luka i love you--you are incredible;; the metaphor of my choice lolololololol

Walker said...

Who care as long as you enjoyed it lol

Freddy said...

But who did you push, and why
Was it done in a rush, did she cry.
Did you cause her real pain
Did her clothes get a stain
Oh tell us more Luka
Were you playing some snooker?
Was it inside or out?
Did you give her a clout?
We'd like to know who
And where and when too
Oh who did you push, and why?

Luka said...

Beau - I like that you like my sense of humour.

Walker - I try not to do things I don't enjoy.

Freddy - I could tell you in rhyme, but I haven't got time. But with enough beer, I'll whisper in your ear.

Tara Tartly said...

i suppose i ought to be more careful what i wish for next time.

or maybe not...

xo

Ro said...

Oh how wicked ... and how deeply amusing!

"Luka's Doggerel: says more about you than money ever can" :)

Luka said...

Tara - it's not all bad. A dunking from me is never less than refreshing.

Ro - when, oh when, will Hallmark Cards give me a job?