Friday, 1 August 2008

I Will Never Be a Sex Blogger Because.... #1

I won't tell you how it was, what we did, why it happened.

There will be no descriptions of erotic entanglement. I am not going to wax lyrical about my cunt, his cock, her nipples or the force and frequency of my orgasms.

The intimate moments I have experienced are not for mass distribution. I have no need of a panel of judges holding up score cards on my performance. I don't need someone to tell me it was hot, arousing or beautiful to know that it was these things.

I take out my memories and hold them up to the light, now and then, and they sparkle and shine just for me. I treat them with care, tend them well. I keep the pages of my history crisp and clean, not dog-eared and grimy after being riffled through by numerous unwashed hands.

I have no desire to show people I have never met what my genitals look like. Or what my sexual partner's genitals look like. Or what I stuck up their arse.

Some things are just for me. Just as some things should be kept just for you. Sharing is not always good.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep! You said it all as usual, love. You keep that to you, in you, for you, it doesn't need to be broadcast to the world--it's enough that you show a witty sexy and funny side of you and show bits now and then that you deem you should and you don't even have to do that--Your writing is enough for me because of the wit and the skewering of the pretentious. That is why you are so liked------
and loved even


Your devoted Beau

eclectichedonist said...

My philosophy exactly. Glad someone shares it :).

Curvaceous Dee said...

May have to agree to disagree with this one, hon. All fair and valid points, for you - but I am very different indeed!

I rebut, in a post, here.

xx Dee

Luka said...

Beau - a precious memory is like a beautiful piece of silk, intricately woven, delicate. If you hand over that fragile scrap of silk for a multitude of people to paw over it will become a very different piece of fabric, of a very different quality.

Eclectic Hedonist - hello! I am equally pleased that someone else shares mine :)

Dee - of course! What works for me does not hold true for all. I am interested in the "why"s though.

Anonymous said...

Luka, exactly, my lovely one, exactly.

Beau

Freddy said...

*my* cunt, *his* cock, *her* nipples...
oh how th'imagination ripples
Some things may well be 'just for me'
But do you speak for two? or three?

We understand such things do pass
But we're curious, 'up *whose* arse?
So we'll leave our maginations to run
And be pleased you had such fun

Luka said...

Freddy -
I play my cards close to my chest. I'll tell you some, you guess the rest.