Wednesday, 4 June 2008

Lawks oh Lordy

I've only been Fleshbotted!

I never thought it could happen to me. Me! And after I've been such a grumpy, ungracious old rat bag about such things as well.

So, thank you to AAG for restoring my faith that there is indeed a niche for the embittered old harridan in the sex blog world.

I feel sure it is only a matter of time, given my HNTs and now a good hard Fleshbotting, before I will be fully accepted into the community and will be sent a silicon something to play with so I don't have to resort to reviewing the contents of the fruit bowl after all.

5 comments:

Helga Hansen said...

Damn... you will now be moving in more exclusive circles, and you won't want to spend time with riff-raff like us.

Well done... who would have thought the brain would be such a winner!!

Southern Sage said...

lol!
well hnt & fruit bowl items could be interesting!

Luka said...

Helga - never! I have no desire to sit at the top table and post indecipherable bollocks with the occasional "fuck" thrown in. I am happy as I am. You're stuck with me I'm afraid.

Ah, brains will always win out in the end.

Southern Sage - I shall make a fruit salad with a difference!

Anonymous said...

Happy for you darling.

Beau

Luka said...

Beau - thank you! x