Sunday, 4 May 2008

Hands On

Smooth, strong hands, that's what I need. Hands other than my own, hands that can soothe the aching muscles and agonised nerves that jangle and cramp in the parts of my body I simply can't reach.

Hands slick with scented oils, gliding over my skin, unpicking the knots of my tension, erasing the memory of pain.

Oh, how I want a tireless pair (or more) of generous hands upon me right now. But then, I also want a pair of magic trousers that make my arse look great, remove my back and leg pain and sexually stimulate me on demand. Life's full of frustration.

9 comments:

Ro said...

I usually end up settling for pizza and ice cream ...

Vi said...

*sigh*

Every woman's dream!

Helga Hansen said...

I can't give you the massage, but I can offer you two of my Naprosyn tablets, along with two Anadins... works for me. Oh, and have you tried acupuncture? Someone recommended it once (I'm saving it for when I really need it again).

Luka said...

Ro - I settle for a glass of wine, so it's a similar comfort thing.

Vi - we should all have it come true, at least once, when we really need it.

Helga - that's very kind of you. No, I've not tried acupuncture, but I don't rule anything out if it helps.

Anonymous said...

Pardon but there's nothing finer to me than a well-rounded arse on a lovely lady. And Luka I'm sure your's is just lovely :-)

I agree with Helga--try acupuncture--it works--at least it did on my neck--the helicopter crash I was in messed up my neck pretty badly and noting seemed to help except, acupuncture. Try it love. It may help.

Beau

Southern Sage said...

If you find britches that will do that let me know, if they make dungarees I'll have to get me a pair!

nursemyra said...

I think a TENS machine might work almost as well as that pair of magic trousers you're craving. myabe it won't make your arse look any different but it should help with the other frustrations :-0

Walker said...

I want a self cleaning house.

Luka said...

Beau - I shall give it a go.

Southern Sage - deal!

Nurse Myra - you're not the first to suggest a TENS machine... there might be something in that.

Walker - that would be so useful.