Friday, 21 March 2008

Trio Tryst Lesbo Lust Romp Muffin Extravaganza

“Would you like a muffin?”

I must confess, I had my doubts. Could it really work? Would we all regret it in the morning? Would I be able to satisfy two glorious specimens of womanhood simultaneously without smudging my lipstick or dishevelling my hair?

Yet, as I devoured my home baked treat, fragrant crumbs spilling down my cleavage to be greedily consumed by the eager mouths at work in that voluptuous valley, I knew with certainty that this consummation was inevitable. I could worry about the logistics or I could abandon myself to pure pleasure. I cast aside the rest of my cake and tore open my blouse in one swift movement. After all, my hair is a mess anyway and I always have lipstick in my bag.

My bosom heaved with pent up passion. The crumbs bobbed up and down, pleasingly.

“You make fucking good cakes,” I breathed, lustily.

“Thank you,” she replied, dabbing up the remaining fragments of muffin with a dampened fingertip and feeding them to me with digit sucking sauciness.

“And you,” I said, turning slightly to accept the proffered glass, “have exquisite taste in wine.”

“Thanks,” she smiled, her tongue capturing an errant drop of spilled alcohol from my wrist with delicate lasciviousness.

“And you both,” I continued, sprawling beneath a vaulted ceiling of skin, satin and lace, “smell so delicious I could eat you.”

“Another muffin?”

“It’s looking that way, yes.”

14 comments:

bittersweet me said...

*rolls around with glee*

I have a comb, somewhere

*rustles around in depths of handy bag*

puckrup said...

Jesus, you give me the horn, woman...my heart is pounding and my stomach rumbling now! Let them eat muffin!

puckrup said...

Cake...cleavage.....cake off your cleavage....mmmmmm....

nursemyra said...

what flavour was the muffin? did it contain any fibre?

Luka said...

Bittersweet Me - comb? I need a paddle brush, no less! :)

Puckrup - crumbs!

Nurse Myra - it had a hint of pecan.

Native Minnow said...

I'd like a muffin

Freddy said...

Old jokes fight to leave my mind and enter the boudoir, must resist, must resist

Intriguingly well written. I don't suppose there are any pictures?

Luka said...

Native Minnow - you are not alone.

Freddy - never resist! Now, how did I guess you'd ask about pictures? I'll see what I have on my camera phone.

Ro said...

Any chance of making it a foursome? I love muffins ...

Luka said...

Ro - I'm not sure whether we trust each other enough yet :) Email me and I might put the oven on.

Curvaceous Dee said...

Muffins, huh? You know I bake, don't you?

*proffers yummy baked goods*

xx Dee

Luka said...

Dee - *accepts yummy baked goods, greedily*

xx

Ro's Beloved said...

A word of warning... just make sure your muffins are moist!! Ro likes 'em that way! And his favourite is one which has a hint of Pink Banana. Mmmmmmm...

Luka said...

Ro's Beloved - hello! My muffins are entirely in the hands of the muffin mistress, aka She Who Bakes. Pink banana, eh? Sounds delicious....