Monday, 24 March 2008

The Sex Blog Challenge - Met!

Some of you may recall my sex blog challenge of a week ago, where I asked if it were possible to write a truly honest account of a sexual experience and still be stimulating.

Well, I am pleased to announce that the first to accept and meet this challenge has been the lovely Juno, who has written a most amusing piece here on a tryst which did not live up to expectations.

Shortly afterwards came this piece, here, which I remember commenting upon and praising fulsomely first time round for its honesty.

I don't know if there really is now a "vogue" for sex bloggers to prove it isn't all erotic acrobatics and empty ballsacks, but if there is* I must admit to a frisson of pleasure at having had some influence upon that.

*If anyone spots any other posts which fall into the (cue American voiceover) "When Sex Goes Wrong" category could they give me a heads up? I like to give credit where it's due.

8 comments:

nursemyra said...

thanks for the two pointers, most enjoyable though now I'm desperately trying to eradicate the reminder of my own needle dick experience.

i really shouldn't be drinking shots before i head off to work

Luka said...

Nurse Myra - drinking shots is the only way to prepare for work, surely?

Freddy said...

Luka dear,
They are both well written, and entertaining, but if either of those posts stimulated you then you are definitely not getting out enough!

Luka said...

Freddy - tsk. "Stimulated" does not automatically mean sexually so. My interest was piqued, and that is quite a feat these days. Still if you want to show me what I'm missing...

Freddy said...

Not like you to be so disingenuous Luka. We both know what you meant :p

Luka said...

Freddy - we both know what you thought I meant :)

Lapis Ruber said...

I'd like to offer one of my own- if that's OK. Here is the link:
http://lapisruber.blogspot.com/2007/11/good-job-we-cant-read-minds-complete.html

Luka said...

Lapis - be my guest, I shall go and check it out imminently!