Sunday, 9 March 2008

Fat Arse

Strangely, not everyone realises that fat bottomed girls do indeed make the rocking world go round. We have TV "personalities" like Gillian McKeith taking to the streets and shouting about banning big bums. I find this a bit rich. After all, I don't go round shouting about banning gerbil faced shit stirrers.

I love my big fat arse. It does everything you'd expect from a posterior, and more!

Not only does it provide comfortable seating no matter how hard the ground, it also proudly fills out a pair of enormous knickers in a grandiose manner that smaller, skinnier arses just can't match.

Whereas other, more pert behinds, can cheekily display a four or five word message on novelty pants, mine can boast a 700 word count capacity and still have room for an accompanying image and a free gift.

The ensuing quivers and ripples that undulate after a good slap provide an exotic de-stressor for those without a lava lamp.

Why on earth would anyone want to ban that that?

Your message here - advertising space available!

18 comments:

Angelina said...

*Applauds* May I mention this on my radio show at http://www.heavesent-hellbound.com?

Luka said...

Angelina - hello! Thank you - of course you may! You missed an "n" out of your link though - so anyone wanting to check it out, please head for: http://www.heavensent-hellbound.com

Anonymous Boxer said...

Don't be shy, you know you can get more from your breasts.

Freddy said...

Freddy coughs politely, expresses joy at the sight of such a spectacular arse (and such smooth thighs) and enquires as to the whereabouts of the paddle, and the baby oil.

flats said...

Ooouch what a place to advertise! cheers

Luka said...

Anonymous Boxer - the bosoms will be featuring in their own "Look at Us, Aren't We Colossolly F(l)ab?" post shortly.

Freddy - they're probably lodged in my enormous butt crack, somewhere.

Flats - hello! It's prime retail space, that.

JsTzznU said...

Looks like a fantastic play ground more than a billboard =)

JsT sayn heheheehee

Luka said...

Jstzznu - hello! Well, yes, it does double up as a fun sports arena too.

puckrup said...

Ooooo....irrespective of size - although I must admit to a proud bias towards the more womanly and rounded posterior such as yours - ladies and gentlemen, I must say we have a classy arse here...

Curvaceous Dee said...

Luka, you make me smile. Hooray for the larger arsed among us!

*does the bobaraba with you*

Luka said...

Puckrup - you are a man of impeccable taste and will be rewarded x

Curvaceous Dee - Oh, I love the bobaraba! Do it with me baby, yeah!

Walker said...

Looks good to me and I have always loved lots of booty

Vi said...

That fucking Gillian McKeath, she gets on my tits so much. Big arses are good, but I don't like being mooned by 40 women before watershed while I'm trying to eat my dinner!

Luka said...

Walker - thank you kindly.

Vi - I think we are agreed on the subject of Gillian Poo Pong McPlop
McKeith.

Melissaria said...

Luka, I'm dying to know - is there any truth in the rumour that posting a picture of your arse does wonderful things for your site stats? Do tell.

Great arse, by the way - where I come from, the men would say 'you could park your bike in that'. It's meant as a compliment, but I have to say, I don't quite know why. Oh hang on, I think I just got it...

Luka said...

Melissaria - I can't say my arse has had 'em flocking in. That said, if I had a cute arse like that of the lovely Ms R, say, or Bittersweet, I may lure a few more this way.

I reckon you could park a quad bike in it myself.

bittersweet me said...

no particular slogan springs to mind, but i do have a lovely shade of lippy which would look delightful ...

*smooch*

actually, i don't think the arse pics do much for my site stats, but as i have no intention of giving up the posting of such, well, i may never know the true stat value of my bottom.

Luka said...

Bittersweet Me - excellent, I shall bring my eyeliner and we will make glorious designs all over our arses.