Sunday, 18 November 2007

You're So Vain

You walked into the Boudoir like you were walking into a trap
Looking for a post that might relate to you
So you can say this blog is crap
You had one eye on my comments box
Which always makes you snap
And all the time you hoped that you’d be mentioned
That you’d be mentioned, and....

You're so vain, you probably think this post is about you
You're so vain, I'll bet you think this post is about you
Don't you? Don't you?

You started several years ago when you were still quite naive
But you learned if you wrote about kinky sex
And kept nothing up your sleeve
Your stories would be widely read but be so hard to believe
And you so want to be picked for Sugasm,
Picked for Sugasm and…

You're so vain, you probably think this post is about you.....
You're so vain, I'll bet you think this post is about you
Don't you? Don't you?

Well I read you have a lot of admirers and of them all it seems that you’re number one
Your lurid descriptions of the way you fuck
Amuse far more than they ever stun
Well, you so need attention all the time
And when you feel overlooked you
Come here and then throw a tantrum
Then throw a tantrum, and....

You're so vain, you probably think this post is about you.....
You're so vain, I'll bet you think this post is about you
Don't you? Don't you?

19 comments:

Z said...

Actually, I never think posts are about me, even when they are.

Cyrano Q said...

Er, I always know who they're about, I do. Including this one.

bittersweet me said...

if the hat fits ...

Vi vi vi vooom!!!!!!!! said...

Very good! Now I've got that song stuck in my head, thank you very much!

warren beatty said...

It's ALL about me.

Mick Jagger said...

I think you could be wrong there, Warren.

Curvaceous Dee said...

Obviously I need to go and look at my veins now ... hang on, that's not what you meant, was it?

This absolutely cracked me up :)

xx Dee

Freddy said...

Noone ever writes about me.
Not even me these days.

Sulpicia said...

So, so lost.

Luka said...

Z - if you read the tags at the bottom and check the for pics at the top, that sometimes helps. Sometimes.

Cyrano - you *think* you know. Don't you? Don't you?

Bittersweet Me - that hat gets jammed on so hard, right over the ears, that I am amazed it still fits anyone.

Vi vi vi voom! - catchy little ditty, isn't it? One to really thump out on the piano.

Warren - now, we've been through this...

Mick - and you. There's only one way to settle this....FIGHT!

Curvaceous Dee - and that's all I aim for!

Freddy - I am sure I saw something on the bathroom wall about you...

Sulpicia - follow the sound of my voice, and you'll soon be found.

Freddy said...

I hope that's the ladies' bathroom wall you're reading Luka

Luka said...

There are only unisex facilities in the Boudoir, Freddy, but the script belies a feminine hand.

EmmaK said...

what about putting in the line:
your strap on was apricot?

otherwise, pure genius.

Luka said...

Emma - now, why didn't I think of that? Thank you, kindly.

Luka said...

Oh, and for those of you still pondering who my Carly Simon tribute could be aimed at I can only direct you to a better satirist than I. As Jonathan Swift himself put it, so eloquently:

"Yet malice never was his aim;
He lashed the vice but spared the name.
No individual could resent,
Where thousands equally were meant."

bittersweet me said...

what a perfect quote...

Amy said...

Gawd, another post about me.

I can't decide whether to flounce off or to throw a tantrum. And don't tell me to flounce off and THEN throw a tantrum. That won't work.

Freddy said...

A feminine hand you say?

I'm curious now. I shall have to visit the boudoir and seek to use the bathroom.

having my cake said...

LMAO @ Emma. Priceless. This has got to be one of my fave songs and now Im going to be singing all the wrong words. Bad, bad Luka x