Tuesday, 9 October 2007

The Very Best of Shitasm... So Far

Wow. In only a few short hours (or weeks, months, or whenever I can be arsed) the latest Shitasm will be posted: Shitasm #8! Literally tens of blog entries have been linked since it began on 20th July 2007, most of them entirely fictional. The 8th Shitasm celebrations will be prolonged and sumptuous, probably involving some sort of fireworks display and a parade. Until then, may I present The Very Best of Shitasm...so far...

No, actually, looking back on it, it was all wank.

3 comments:

EmmaK said...

I am so fucking excited about this event. I am literally sitting here fisting myself, smearing myself in trifle, because I am so incredibly in awe of all these sex bloggers and the photos they have taken of literally millions of knobs: some covered in warts looking like minarets, some shiny like pink pvc, some squidgy like pork sausages. I don't think I would be the person I am today if I hadn't looked as so many cocks. So thank you shitasm!!

Luka said...

You are very welcome, Emma! It is the thought of the great fisting pleasure our Shitasm participants give to so many that makes all the selfless effort on my behalf so worthwhile.

Angela-la-la said...

Fisting? Pah! I'm up to the elbow and tickling a kidney here!

Kidneystimming, it's the next big thing I tell ya!