Monday, 8 October 2007

A Spoonful of Sugasm...

...would be more than adequate. However my medicine just will not go down now that I have chanced upon the world's biggest Sugasm post, here. Oh, my aching eyes. A list of links, oh joy. I am sure it will provide hours of pleasure to some poor no-life fucktard.

I suppose this means a plethora of "100 Sugasms - How Wonderful" posts now. I hate them all, in advance. If I come to your blog and see one I will deface it. Yes, I know that means my monitor will be the only real sufferer, but so be it. You drove me to this, Sugasm Spammers.

*Shakes fist*

6 comments:

Vi vi vi vooom!!!!!!!! said...

Totally agree you with that one Luka! I click away from sugasm post as quick as I land on them.

Jackie Adshead said...

You do make me laugh!! - and as ever, you're wonderfully spot on with your venom! Love it!!!

having my cake said...

LMAO... but at least I WON!!!!!

Luka said...

Vi - I always knew it wasn't just me!

Jackie - Thank you, I do like to make you laugh.

Cake - yes and that's quite an achievement, given the rigorous and discerning nature of the whole Sugasm process.

having my cake said...

Bitch x

bittersweet me said...

i'm with vi ... thank goodness for google reader, weeding out the sugasm posts (oh, well done Cake ;)