Tuesday, 25 September 2007

Fun Quiz #4

What's your blogging personality? Are you really all that, or a bit of a twat?

Try my Fun Quiz to find out!

1. You are feeling in need of more attention. Do you:

A) Write a really thought provoking, interesting post to generate debate and get everyone talking to you
B) Decide to make a big "farewell cruel blog-world" post to generate "we'll miss you" comments that you won't be able to resist wallowing in and commenting on yourself
C) Get your arse out?

2. Satire is:

A) A literary genre, in which human or individual vices, follies, abuses, or shortcomings are held up to censure by means of ridicule, derision, burlesque, irony, or other methods, sometimes with an intent to bring about improvement.
B) Nasty filth
C) Best enjoyed with your arse out?

3. You are most proud of:

A) The friends you have made and the enjoyment you find through writing
B) Having impressive site stats and numerous top entries in the "This Is Good To Wank To" listings, even though it's pretty much the same list with the same "winners" and the same topics every week?
C) Your arse?

4. Literary posts are:

A) Well written, intelligent pieces that speak to everyone
B) Pretentious, incomprehensible self-absorbed, self-referencing bollocks that only special literary people in literary club should understand and be allowed to comment upon
C) A load of arse?

5. Reading parts of this quiz that you felt might possibly be applicable to yourself made you feel:

A) That Luka writes a lot of crap but it relieves the monotony
B) That Luka has RUINED YOUR LIFE!
C) That Luka should get her arse out?

So, how did you do? Tot up your scores to find out.

Mostly As: You are as normal and well adjusted a person as we are likely to find in the blogging world. You avoid conflict as a rule, but can argue your point eloquently should the need arise. You have lots of online fans/friends, but be careful not to veer into smug territory.

Mostly Bs: You are a twat.

Mostly Cs: You are cheerfully reliable in the way of the arse. You have many admirers and find you can defuse most situations with a carefully timed display of bum cheek.

12 comments:

Anonymous Boxer said...

Me, and my "award" are already feeling smug, but I think I failed this test completely.

Is there an opportunity for a re-test?

Sulpicia said...

I was all over the freaking map. abab bcbc cdcd ee.

Is it possible this is a set-up? You wouldn't do that, would you? Nah.

Considering I have far more answers than questions I might be identified as a double-twat, perhaps even a triple-twat. But what happens when you get to "e"? Quint-twat? Following the Canadian tradition.

Jackie Adshead said...

Phew, I'm an A. What a blessed relief. But I'd be more than happy if you got your arse out. Again.

Freddy said...

funnily enough, I'm torn between A and C on every question apart from #5 - that's definitely a C!

bittersweet me said...

i would just like to point out that there is a difference in showing one's arse, which is clearly flaunting for attentions' sake, and in showing one's knickers which is purely arsetistic.

C? did i say C?

Ms Robinson said...

Dear Luka, yes you have ruined my life. Every word you write has poisoned my life.Sometimes you use words I haven't thought of and then I get pissed off because I can't use them. I wake up all hours of the night thinking "What the fuck is that bitch writing now?" No wonder I am getting no bloody work done.

Yeah sure get your arse out if you want. You've already ruined everything.

Ms Robinson said...

Dear Luka, yes you have ruined my life. Every word you write has poisoned my life.Sometimes you use words I haven't thought of and then I get pissed off because I can't use them. I wake up all hours of the night thinking "What the fuck is that bitch writing now?" No wonder I am getting no bloody work done.

Yeah sure get your arse out if you want. You've already ruined everything.

Luka said...

Anonymous Boxer - I don't think it's possible to be a failure on this test. Unless you come out consistently as a twat, of course.

Sulpicia - a set up? Me? With my reputation? Surely not!

Jackie - careful what you wish for!

Freddy - and you!

Me - I like your arsetistic streak.

Ms R - bwahahahahahahaha! Yes! Yes! I do it all because I'm evil.

Freddy said...

OK Luka - I will if you will....
it is Thursday after all

having my cake said...

LMAO, I was C all the way... but then mine is arsetastic :)

Vi vi vi vooom!!!!!!!! said...

Yep, proven fact, I'm an arse.

Luka said...

Freddy - I failed on the arse front this Thursday, Half Mental or not. I was busy sitting upon it, drinking wine.

Having My Cake - nothing wrong with being an arse aficionado.

Vi vi vi voom - Hello, cheeky!