Thursday, 2 August 2007

Condensed Blog #2

So many blogs to read, so little time. So many bloggers have so very little to say and yet take so very fucking long to say it. Have you ever wished there was a way to absorb the essence of some of the lengthier posts on certain blogs without having to wade through pages of what looks like the rejected dialogue from the script for Mean Girls? Well, look no further, your prayers are answered!

***

Smug Girls Who Think They're It
Sex and insecurity, infused by the lame

Smug, Catty and Deadheaded

"I just laughed so hard I think I dislodged my cucumber."
"We're great, aren't we?"
"Oh yes."
"Better than them."
"Especially that one."
"He met them both this week you know."
"Yes. But we will meet him and have a Big Fuck Fiesta. We win!"
"Do you think anyone will realise we really are this transparently insecure?"
"No, we are far, far too clever for anyone to spot that!"

13 comments:

Curvaceous Dee said...

*snerk* You know, for once I know what you're riffing on. Well done!

xx Dee

Luka said...

Why, thank you Curvaceous Dee. x

Z said...

God, Luka, you are so right! People like that really make my nostrils hurt when they get up my nose. Not so much if they take the bait first, though.

Luka said...

Thanks, Z, I usually am. If you're letting people enter your nostrils I would suggest you may be taking the exploration of your orifices a little too far. Forget the bait, try lube, though my advice would be to avoid the nose as a penetrative option altogether.

having my cake said...

What's going on? Ive been away... How can you be smug when you dislodge your cucumber. This is obviously a major cock-up in vegetable technique and only acute embarrassment should ensue! Clearly I missed something :(

Luka said...

Having My Cake - what *hasn't* been going on. It's been a rip roaring rollercoaster ride of fun with the Gals! Buy me a pint and I'll spill all I know.

Angela-la-la said...

Luka, I owe you an apology. I've never read you before because I assumed... well, let's just say I assumed wrongly. Your writing is as glorious as your shoes.

Luka said...

Hello Angela-la-la - of all the people who owe me an apology I am quite sure you're not one of them. We all make assumptions - I am very glad that you discovered I am other to what you assumed! (assuming that's a good thing, of course :) )

Thank you for the compliment. If I can aspire to create anything as great as my shoes I will be content.

Anonymous said...

I met them both? Did I miss something?

Luka said...

Anonymous - much.

Richard said...

god.

too funny.

Luka said...

Thank you, Richard. I laughed and laughed and laughed - which I know is bad form, laughing at one's own jokes. Yet, still. I laughed.

Juno henry said...

Loves me some parodies...