Monday, 9 July 2007

Tales from the Boudoir

"You don't think I'm too harsh, do you?"

"No, Mistress," mumbles my pet of the day from beneath my spike heeled boots.

"How about you?" I enquire of the gimp kneeling at my side, my talons drumming impatiently on his pvc encased skull.

"You are a model of benevolence," he replies.

"Exactly," I smile in satisfaction as I zip his mouth piece closed again. "But that's quite enough sucking up from you for the moment."

The maid approaches with the drink I'd requested earlier.

"You, girl. Any complaints?"

"None, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress. Shall I put the tray down here?"

"Yes. What's this? You do know I can see your underwear when you bend over?"

"I'm sorry Mistress, it's the uniform. The skirt's so short - "

"Enough! I have no wish to see your underwear. Remove it and go sit on the sisal matting until further notice.You'll be punished in due course."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"See, she doesn't think I'm too harsh."

The gimp nods, enthusiastically.

"Oh, you agree with everything. I'm going to nipple clamp you for being such an exceptional toady. And as for you, Fido," I look down at my pet of the day, happy in his boot licking labours, "I may have to have you neutered if you don't stop trying to hump my leg."

Fido whines, convincingly.

"All right, I may keep you intact, if you make yourself useful. Go get my toolbox. I have a maid to discipline. Go on. Fetch! On all fours, thank you very much, you're not a person."

The gimp blinks up at me through his round eye holes.

"OK, maybe that was a little harsh. But you have to show them who's top dog." His eyes really are quite eloquent. I decide to blindfold him. That's better. All is well within the boudoir.

9 comments:

me said...

the impression of sisal matting may remain in my mind for some time.

Luka said...

Hmmmm....Me....Which, I wonder, would remain longer? The impression in your mind or the impression in your delightful posterior?

me said...

my mind is by far the most impressionable of my body parts, i assure you.

The Man With Secrets said...

I'm saying nothing here ...

Luka said...

Oh yes, quite right, it is the most important erogenous zone we possess.

Puckrup said...

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy...where do I sign up? Where? Where?

Freddy said...

I believe I've said it before but it bears repetition.....
Luka, you're a star!

mmmmm nipple clamps

Jenny said...

Clever Luka!

Luka said...

Puckrup - I feel quite sure that I can fit you in. Dip your quill in my inkpot and make your mark...here, here and, oh, here.

Freddy, I never mind a good thing repeating on me. Pass the clamps...

Hello Jenny - thank you kindly, lovely lady.