Friday, 27 July 2007

Shitasm #5

Fri 27th July, 07

The shittest of this weeks blogs by the bloggers who blog them. Highlighting the top 3 posts as chosen by Shitasm participants. Want in Shitasm #6? Submit a link to your shittest post of the week using comments box below. Participants, repost the shit list within a week, to the annoyance of anyone looking for something that doesn't appear as an identical feature on every adult themed shit blog, and you’re all set.

This Week's Picks

Lord of the Ringpiece
(all-of-middle-earth-wants-my-ass.blogspot.com)
"Oh, so many alpha males desperate for a slice of my hot botty action. But there is only one Lord of the Ring, only one who can bend it to his will. And he does not share power."

Blogging my Flogging
(damngoodthrashing.blogspot.com)
"Ow! You fucker. I only bent over to pick up the paper."

Shaven Haven
(baldybits.blogspot.com)
"I sit on the seat, her in front of me. I tried it with her behind me but it just wasn't the same. I run my tongue, searching, flickering like a strobe light. I'm concerned she might have a fit so I stop. I pull up her right leg to rest her ankle, stork-like, on my shoulder, revealing her birds nest of pubic hair, wiry and abundant and everything me and my Remington Fuzzaway have been saving ourselves for."

7 comments:

Freddy said...

I don't believe the Remington Fuzzaway is designed to be used in a shower - I sense that that particular blog may have to be suspended for a while

The Man With Secrets said...

Freddy - you need an intuition for this sort of thing.

me said...

pphhhhissh

who turned the lights out?

"... bent over to pick up the paper" ... tee hee

Ms Robinson said...

You mean some member of the House of Lords hasn't registered DamnGoodThrashing.blogspot. How odd.

Luka said...

Freddy - it could explain the flickering though.

Man - oh, you and your multi-layered meanings.

Me - what can I say? The idea of opportunistic flogging appeals.

Ms Robinson - they're too busy living the dream to have time to blog it.

The Man With Secrets said...

Anyway - you may laugh, but can you say "Fleshbotted"? And I'm not just referring to my piece, either.

:)

Luka said...

Man - I may, and I do. Lots.

I don't even know what a Flesh Bot is. I am guessing it is a great big load of wobbly arse.