Friday, 13 July 2007

Shitasm #3

Fri 13th July, 07

The shittest of this weeks blogs by the bloggers who blog them. Highlighting the top 3 posts as chosen by Shitasm participants. Want in Shitasm #4? Submit a link to your shittest post of the week using comments box below. Participants, repost the shit list within a week, to the annoyance of anyone looking for something that doesn't appear as an identical feature on every adult themed shit blog, and you’re all set.

This Week's Picks

Bathtime
(soapytitwank.blogspot.com)
"'It's mine and I'll wash it as fast as I like,' he gasped defiantly."

Greengrocers Do It Organically
(I'm-a-hit-with-the-ladies-I-am.blogspot.com)
"'Shut it, you dirty slut!' I snarled, brandishing the cucumber aloft. 'You know where this is going. Yeah, that's, right. Straight in your blog, you dirty tart !'"

Trouser Teepee
(twang.blogspot.com)
"It's all right for you, but this is playing havoc with my underpant elastic. I've accidentally shut it in the fridge twice, and I don't dare try using the lift. I'm knackered."

11 comments:

Freddy said...

Another shit selection to explore. I particularly like the post on soapytitwank in which the author explores the theory of the discovery of the joys of mammary masturbation. Apparently it's all down to the mermaids and a desire for pearls.

Luka said...

That's salty seamen for ya.

Anonymous Boxer said...

There goes my Saturday morning at work. Oh well. Off to read.

Luka said...

Sadly none of my Shitasm links actually lead anywhere....until I get a genuine submission (and, oh, how I love a genuine submission) it is a case of Spot the Pastiche.

Freddy said...

Sadly none of my Shitasm links actually lead anywhere....
twang.blogspot.com does :-)

yes I tried! I was bored ok! funnily I didn't try the others........

Lady in red said...

freddy how bored did you have to be?

Freddy said...

bored enough to be curious enough to see if luka had been curious enough to check the addresses she was using

Luka said...

Hello Lady in Red! Thanks for stopping by.

Freddy - that's only middling on the bored spectrum. I never check the addresses I make up, which may or may not be a bad thing. I could be generating a lot of traffic for unsuspecting blogs!

Freddy said...

you shoud bookmark www.realblogorjoke.com

Lady in red said...

you are most welcome...........

I was recommended to read your blog sometime ago but not being one who likes to follow advice had to wait a suitable time before doing so then it doesnt look like im doing as he tells me lol

very funny blog by the way ;-D

Luka said...

Thanks, Lady in Red. And you're quite right, it's always best to make your own decisions in your own time about what to do. Buck the system, I say.

Viva la Revolution!