Friday, 6 July 2007

Shitasm #2

Fri 6th July, 07

The shittest of this weeks blogs by the bloggers who blog them. Highlighting the top 3 posts as chosen by Shitasm participants. Want in Shitasm #3? Submit a link to your shittest post of the week using comments box below. Participants, repost the shit list within a week, to the annoyance of anyone looking for something that doesn't appear as an identical feature on every adult themed shit blog, and you’re all set.

This Week's Picks

Watch Me, Woman
(throbbing-gristle.blogspot.com)
“I pulled down my zip and out flew my cock. Fuck. How would I ever get it back now?"

Wanting...
(behindthecurtains.blogspot.com)
“I want to watch you as you slowly undress. I want to see your delightful breasts as you unhook your bra, the perfect roundness of your buttocks as you step out of your tight skirt. But, alas, I have been banned from the changing rooms of Dorothy Perkins and am no longer allowed within the shopping centre at all."

Salad Days
(thistastesfunny.blogspot.com)
“But...but...that was my cucumber. What am I going to put in the salad now? No, I hate carrots, you can shove 'em up your - ah.”

2 comments:

puckrup said...

I'm sorry. I have to ask. Where can I get me one of them flying cocks?

Luka said...

I believe they are available from the Pocket Rocket company.

Pocket Rocket man....burning out his fuse up here alone....