Thursday, 12 July 2007

Really Real Kinky Slut Adventure #1

I am on an airbed in the back of his ice cream van. My hair sticks up at crazy angles, sticky with the gooey spendings from his Mr Whippy dispenser. Black tape binds my wrists and ankles, colourful hundreds and thousands stick to my sweaty skin, there are two ice cream cones affixed to my nipples, Madonna's corset style, and I have a Cadburys Flake up my arse. He 69-ed and then he 99-ed me. The filthy bastard. And that was just the start! Things then got seriously kinky!
Luckily he took photos throughout our afternoon of delight. See. That proves it. I'm so up for it and men really like doing it with me.


More evocative and beautiful adventures soon, kink fans!

12 comments:

puckrup said...

Went a similar route with the Bouncy Castle Man, and with my love of all things rubbery, it was divine for a time. We possibly should have waited for the kids to get off first though...

me said...

69/99 ... forgive me for laughing so rudely, but i need a rubber sheet under me right now!

Freddy said...

LMAO and worried that I worked out how you'd get a flake up your arse without it crumbling into a million pieces.

Nice ballgag by the way.

Luka said...

Puckrup - you must console your thought that this is all part of your erotic journey. It's all about the journey, you see. I read it on the internet, it must be true.

Me - I like to put your underwear at risk of dampness anyway I can.

Freddy - do share your flake 99 know-how. I am always looking for ways to enhance my erotic adventures with Mr Whippy. And, yes, it is a nice ballgag, thanks.

EmmaK said...

okay, I was all aroused by the roll me in Mr Whippy and sprinkles, but I can't figure out where the salad cream or mustard in the pic comes in during the sexual scenario. fill me in?

Luka said...

Emmak - those are the evocative and beautiful remnants of our Utopian Menage with Big Ron from the Burger Van, who parks next to us in the layby.

Anonymous Boxer said...

er, mustard?

Freddy said...

I spotted the mustard, but decided that the answer was likely to be eye-watering so I decided to focus on the flake
Which would have to be frozen to avoid the crumbly issue - the frozen issue may or may not add to the experience.
The ballgag is dominating my thoughts since I first saw it btw

Luka said...

Anonymous Boxer - I was following the advice found in the lyrics of the Rocky Horror Picture Show....

Freddy - Aha, so that's how best to insert a Flake without it crumbling! The ball gag has that kind of power, it is a potent icon.

Anonymous Boxer said...

Brilliant!

Lady in red said...

bet the flake makes a lovely gooey mess as it melts....... just right for licking up perhaps!!

Luka said...

Lady in Red - it does indeed, but it leaves the sheepskin rug looking like its just staged a dirty protest.