Friday, 29 June 2007

Shitasm #1

Fri 29th Jun, 07

The shittest of this weeks blogs by the bloggers who blog them. Highlighting the top 3 posts as chosen by Shitasm participants. Want in Shitasm #2? Submit a link to your shittest post of the week using comments box below. Participants, repost the shit list within a week, to the annoyance of anyone looking for something that doesn't appear as an identical feature on every adult themed shit blog, and you’re all set.

This Week's Picks

Soggy Biscuits
(I've-Ruined-Your-Bourbons.blogspot.com)
“'That's not buttercream you know', he smiled, lasciviously, through a mouthful of crumbs."

The Stained Gusset
(whoopsIdiditagain.blogspot.com)
“I knew this was it. This time I was sure to be discovered. Perhaps it was foolhardy to indulge my particular fetish in the underpants department of Marks and Spencer, but dammit, all that lycra content had got me so hot! And dribbly.”

My Rampant Real Life Reality It Really Happened Really Real Sexy Sex Encounter
(hotsaucelavajizz.blogspot.com)
“'Suck it Slut Queen,' he roared, waving his massive club of a penis in the air and spanking my inflamed buttocks with a copy of the Radio Times. ”

7 comments:

The Man With Secrets said...

I'm proud to accept the prize for winning the inaugural Shitasm. I'd like to thank everyone I've ever met, and God.

Mr Garibaldi.

The Man With Secrets said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Luka said...

Thank you Mr Garibaldi, here is your prize and a box of tissues.

And just as an aside to my other reader, the deleted comment above was due to Mr Garibaldi being so delighted at winning, and having such sticky fingers, that he posted his joy, twice.

I don't delete comments willy-nilly, you know.

Freddy said...

Damnit woman - I'd nominate you for inclusion in some 'best of blog' seection thing if I knew how.
My heart falls when I see that any blog I read has gone down the dreaded sugasm route.
(yes I know that I write in the 'Rampant Real Life Reality It Really Happened Really Real Sexy Sex Encounter' genre and should be cross at being so ruthlessly parodied, but I'm not)

Luka said...

It totally baffles me. I could understand a single site that hosts an award process, but it is the general spamming of all blogs that enter the damn thing that irritates. Why put the same list on all the blogs? Why? Surely it is counterproductive, as people like me who've already seen it a dozen times just click the hell out of there again? Ah well.

Curvaceous Dee said...

Okay, that was pretty damn funny. And good with the sarcasm and all :)

xx Dee

Luka said...

Thank you kindly, Curvaceous Dee. I have a great affection for much I lampoon.