Saturday, 23 June 2007

Better Above Than Below

It is so hard to think
With your arse in my face
I can feel my heart sink
When you want to change place
For you it’s divine
When we both sixty-nine
But it’s so hard to think
With your arse in my face

I just can’t concentrate
With your nuts in my eyes
What if I suffocate
As you fondle my thighs?
I should have said “Stop!
I think I’ll go on top"
I just can’t concentrate
With your nuts in my eyes.

I don’t know if I’ll cum
Looking up at your crack
Gazing up at your bum
And the hairs on your sac
My fantasy’s fled
Get the fuck off my head
Cos I don’t think I’ll cum
Looking up at your crack.

3 comments:

Freddy said...

THIS is brilliant!

I could say more, but it would pale into insignificance against the genius of the original.

Luka said...

Thank you. It sounds better when sung around the camp fire, guitar upon my knee. That was the last time they let me go camping with the Brownies, mind you.

Freddy said...

PMSL